Hi Darin,

Darin Lee wrote:
> Zopistas,
> Is it possible to access an ODBC data source through Zope running under Linux? I
>have perused the literature, and it appears the Zope DA's for ODBC only run under the
>Win32 environment.
> I would very much like to setup ZAP (for many reasons), but our "organizational
>standard" is MS SQL Server 6.5.

It might or might not be helpful for you.
I also have a bunch of databases only accessible via ODBC,
so we use Merants Sequelink-Socket product (since we bought it).
So far I could get mxODBC to work with it flawlessy.
Now I'm up to integrate it into the ZmxODBC DA published some
days ago at zope.org.