Hi !

I use objects from a class which inherits from CatalogAware.
The objects index themselves into the ZCatalog but I get strange results when I try to search in this ZCatalog... The problem is solved after reindexing the object via the reindex_object() method but this works only for manage_edit ... I can't index my object properly in the manage_add method (I get the same problem)
Newly indexed objects seem to be added to the ZCatalog with the indexes from the previous cataloged object (or something like that)

Is there a bug I should be 'awared' to or am I doing something the wrong way ?

        SY