"Nestor A. Diaz L." wrote:
> I want to know if there is any utility that let translate a ZClass to a
> Product, i'm worry using the frames based interface, so i'm considering to
> switch to a Product a utility that let that would be usefull howevere a
> HOWTO on doing this would be fine.

Not sure abotu what you're asking...
If you want to convert your ZClass-based product to a pythno based
product so you don't have to do development through the managemetn
interface, then the answer is sorry, no you can't.

However, if it's just the through-the-web part of developing a
ZClass-based product that's causing you problems, have you considered
editing the ZClasses using FTP or WebDAV?

cheers,

Chris