> I know how to insert data in to the table,
> search and such. I can not find any info on how to embed the data in my
> dtml-html code to show it to the world.....
Because, you can already search, you do already embed data in
dtml-html to show it to the world.
You just do not yet realized it....
Okay, one step further:
* In your "Available Objects", you will find an entry
Z Search Interface.
Add it to a folder!
It will ask for a connection id, and id for the search form
and the report.
* The report presents search results to the world.
It is a DTML method.
Look at it, look at the DTML documentation,
try to understand "dtml-in" and its parameters.
* Change the report by removing columns (the columns, you
do not want to show).
* Play with the "size" and the "orphan" (these are
* If you still do not yet get, what you want
(then you will already have high requirements),
then notice the following facts:
- the result of an Z SQL method behaves like a sequence
- "_.len" gives its length, i.e. the number of hits
- "...[i]" gives you the "i"th hit
- each hit behaves as an object with the columns as attributes
Do not be frustrated, if you do not get this handled at the
Zope maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
** No cross posts or HTML encoding! **
(Related lists -