I've searched the zope website for tips on how to truly logout users, but I
can't find any information.

I'm using LoginManager, with GenericUserFolder. I see mention of
cookie auth methods, but I have no idea how to use this. So, I'm using
basic auth (I assume).

Can anyone share some tips on how to logout users from a web page,
using cookies or otherwise, allowing them to relogin as another user
without having to quit/start their browser?

Brad Clements,                [EMAIL PROTECTED]   (315)268-1000
netmeeting: ils://ils.murkworks.com               AOL-IM: BKClements