Has anyone seen the following behavior:

I am using PCGI with Zope 2.1.6 and Apache 1.3.9. Everything works fine
except when reloading the same page, the graphics in it are not
"painted" by the client browser.

Checking on the apache logs, I found there is a 304, meaning the object
has not changed on the web server and therefore the client should be
using its local cached copy. On the Z2.log, for the same graphics
requests, there are no 304's but 200's meaning Zope DID serve the
graphic through pcgi. So, It  appears Apache is loosing the graphics

Nevertheless, the graphic is never rendered.  Weirdly this happens on IE
5.0, Netscape 4.75 and StarOffice 5.2. All browsers do have at least 5
MB of disk cache and 3 MB of memory cache. This confirms the problem
lies on Apache itself. Am I right?

This happens in a random fashion. I have not been able to establish some

The text on the pages gets rendered fine.

Any ideas on how to solve this issue will be greatly appreciated,
Best regards.

Felipe Barousse
n:Barousse Boué;Felipe E.
tel;fax:+(52) 5247-0272
tel;work:+(52) 5247-0272
org:Bufete Consultor de México (BCM);Piensa Systems
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Director General
adr;quoted-printable:;;Mailing address:=0D=0AAp. Cap. Polanco 336=0D=0ACol. Anzures;Mexico City;D.F.;11550;Mexico
note;quoted-printable:Supercomputer clusters systems group=0D=0ATel./ Fax. +(52) 5247-0272
fn:Felipe E. Barousse Boué