Hello.

I am running Zope as a service on NT4WS.  I have multiple MS Access
databases connected to different ZJetDAs and I am not able to modify the
data in them with SQL statements.  For example, INSERT INTO test VALUES
(<dtml-sqlvar value_one type=string>, <dtml-sqlvar value_two type=int>)
returns the error "Query Error: Cannot render query template".  Can you tell
me what the cause is.  I think it might be a permissions problem, but I have
everything wide open and I can't figure it out.

Thanks.
Troy Farrell

Troy Farrell
Video Operations Technician II