Brendon Grunewald wrote:
> I am battling to find the information needed to attach word, excel, and pdf
> documents to an email based on the input from a form.

> This is what I have so far:

I do wish you'd move to the new syntax style :P

> <!--#sendmail mailhost="MailHost"-->
> To: <dtml-var Email_address>
> From: WebForm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Web doc request
> <dtml-mime type=text/plain encode=7bit>
> Attached is the document you requested.

looks fine...

> <dtml-boundary type=application/<dtml-var Doc_Type> disposition=attachment
> encode=quoted-printable>
> <dtml-var <dtml-var Requested_Document>>
> </dtml-mime>

My bit of the above is a bit different:
<dtml-boundary name="the_file_name" type=application/octet-stream
disposition=attachment encode=base64><dtml-var
"a_file_object.read()"></dtml-mime>

Which might make all the difference ;-)

cheers,

Chris

PS The above works for me on Zope 2.1.6...