> Since longtime now I have a problem with the Zope mailing list :
> I always receive, the messages from "[EMAIL PROTECTED] " not from the name
> of the right person (for 97% messages) ?
> Any idea ?

Take a look at the headers of a Zope list message (ctrl-U in Messenger). It
correctly states the "sender" as [EMAIL PROTECTED], and also correctly states
that the message is "from" whoever sent it to the list. For some reaon your
mail client is getting these confused, and I don't know why or how to fix it.
I can say that using practically the same client that you used to send the
message I'm replying to I'm not experiencing that problem. So in
short: I dunno.

"No! I am not Prince Hamlet, nor was meant to be."