On Wed, 30 Aug 2000, Radim Gelner wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 29, 2000 at 11:57:08PM +0200, Dieter Maurer wrote:
> >
> > If you work with a fixed locale, you can use the "-L" switch
> > to inform Zope about your locale. Then the splitter should
> > work correctly (for your locale).
>
> Yes, that helped. I've called Zope with -L cs_CZ switch, rebuilt the
> catalog and now searching works as it should.

Great, but what about FreeBSD ? I work on Linux at home, but few days ago
someone decided that our production server will be FreeBSD. What is the
right locale string format on FreeBSD (version 3.5) ?
I've tried "pl_PL", "iso-8859-2", "pl_PL.iso-8859-2" - no success... :(

For now, I made hack in Spliter.c - I wrote my own replacements for
isalpha and isalnum functions.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

| `long long long' is too long for GCC |