A recent thread has developed on a well established web development list
concerning the viability of zope as an appserver.

I dont want to continue the thread here, but a good question was asked and
no suitable answers have come in.  Surely this list can help.

The question is this:  "What are some examples of high-profile and/or
enterprise level ecommerce or web production sites using zope?"

Send me examples and i'll post them to the original thread.

PS: dont send me to YOUR website, unless you can provide the traffic
numbers that back it up.

##   Marty McKeever - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
##   Manager / Web Services Division
##   Going Virtual LLC., Matthews NC