I have the following listing of objects in my folder:

<dtml-in expr="doc.objectValues()">

It gives me the name of the object, the size in bytes and the modification
time in GMT.

I need to do the following: express the size in kb, format the output with
spaces for thousands.

I also need the date displayed according to my locale (+2 GMT in Sweden) so
if bobobase_modification_time is 10:48, I need to show it as 8:48, and on
top of that I also need to take dayligth savings into account.

How do I do it? The fmt strings are abviously adjusted to US standards, so
us ISO-people need to hack our own format strings :-).

I know i could calculate the size in KB myself IF I only knew how to get the
get_size attribute into a calculation expression (that goes for
bobobase_modification_time as well, however this returns as string. How do I
get the date as a date?)

Any help is appreciated and needed. Thank you.

PS: has anyone been thinking of renaming bobobase_modification_time to
something shorter and more intuitive, like, say, modification_time?

Dario Lopez-Kästen     Systems Developer  Chalmers Univ. of Technology
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  ICQ will yield no hits    IT Systems & Services