I had this problem...and the paths reported are a bit spurious if I remember
rightly.

I think I got complaints about Tk/Tcl, then MTS, then something else. The
dialog that popped up is on a remote server, so I had to fix this quickly.

To fix it. I reinstalled python (Don't know if I needed to do this) and
Tcl/TK (part of the same installer). I don't think you need to do this.

Then I copied and pasted the PyWinTypes.dll. Tk80.dll. (Maybe the Msvcrt.dll
too) into to the Zope/lib/Python/ folder. If they're already there, copy
them into your python DLL folder. OK, I admit it, I sprayed them all over
the place, restarted and I've not had any bother since.

This problem *may* be caused by the Tcl install, making a mess of the
registry. I don't think you need Tcl for zope, so next time I won't install
it and see if the same problem happens

hope this helps

tom