Is it possible to smoothly migrate accounts and passwords from Apache to

More details: I keep Apache accounts in some file of the format

where username is plaintext username and encoded_password is the
password encoded in the normal Unix way (via crypt function). I would
like to migrate those accounts to Zope. I do not know the passwords and
I would not like to ask users for them or force them to change the

Is it possible?

-- Serwis dla programistów, kącik mieszkaniowy: