Erik Enge wrote:
> It might not be interesting, but what I would really like is a
> complete mirror of documentation and products up and running all the
> time.  That could be done statically, even without Zope if it sucks
> that much.  (Although, I can't see why it would in such a situation.)

You misunderstand how Zoep sucks ;-)

The problem is making the mirror. I've seen quite a few postings
describing how the common mirroring tools don't do a very good job of
mirroring Zope sites, because of things like that BASE tag abomination
and the confusion about what objects a file-system like 'folders' and
what objects aren't.

Anyone knwo of a tool that _does_ mirror Zope well?