Chris Withers writes:
 > Dieter Maurer wrote:
 > > By the way, Zope should cope with rounding problems
 > > for the "If-Modified-Since" headers.
 > AFAIK, Brian Lloyd fixed this with a pretty generalised try...except in
 > If stuff is still getting through, we should narrow it down further...
No traceback, because no exception.

I speak of a true rounding problem:

        the image is modified at "x" (expressed in seconds)
        Zope sends "x" converted to a date/time string as "Last-Modified"
        Zope receives the date/time string back as "If-Modified-Since".
        Zope converts it to a "long", say y.

        *BUT* y is not x, it is "x-1".

Of cause, this does not happen for all modification times. But there
are not too few of them.