Hi all,

My first posting here, please forgive if this is obvious, cause it
isn't to me. I already checked the How-To's and searched the zope-list
archives and came up with nothing.

I downloaded the two zexp files for ZSiteMap and ZPhotoAlbum, and put
them in the import directory. When I try to import them, I get an
error and a traceback saying that "this operation isn't support by
ZSiteMap" (or ZPhotoAlbum, depending). There are no instructions with
either one on how to install them. What do I need to do in order for
these to work?

This newbie thanks you in advance.

  Tamara Temple <^)~
Perhaps loving something is the only starting place there is for
making your life your own. -- Alice Koller