From: Brad Clements <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Thanks but that's not really what I'm looking for.
> I thought there was a type ":method" that could be used as a way to
> call a method..
> Perhaps I'm just going crazy.

No, you're right, and the page Rik referenced really should be updated to
include it.  If "foo:method" is included in a form (usually by making it the
name of a submit button, or an option in a pick list) then "foo" is
effectively added to the end of the URL path. There is also
":default_method", the value of which is used if no ":method" is specified.

<form action="act">
  <input type="text" name="foo">
  <input type="hidden" name=":default_method" value="def">
  <input type="submit" name="m1:method" value="1">
  <input type="submit" name="m2:method" value="2">

...will invoke "act/m1" or "act/m2" depending on whether you push button "1"
or "2", or "act/def" if you push the enter key (thereby submitting the form
without pressing either button).

Evan @ digicool & 4-am