Dear Zope Users:

     I have upgraded to FSSession 0.4.2 lately and occasionally run into
the same problem several times. Each time it costs me a zope down. I do
really need some help...

     Zope complains an error type "OSError" and throws the error value
saying [Errno 21] Is a directory: '/usr/local/zope/var/FSSession/'
occasionally since a recent upgrade of FSSession product to 0.4.2.
Following that error will be a series of TransactionErrors for each and
every request Zope received. And only a zope restart could help zope
resume its operations. Since this error only comes up occasionally, I'm
completely clueless on solving it.

     My environment is RedHat Linux 6.2 + Zope 2.1.6. The traceback
information looks like this...

Traceback (innermost last):
  File /usr/local/Zope-2.1.6-src/lib/python/ZPublisher/, line
169, in
  File /usr/local/Zope-2.1.6-src/lib/python/ZODB/, line 275,
in co
  File /usr/local/Zope-2.1.6-src/lib/python/Shared/DC/ZRDB/, line
120, in t
    (Object: TM)
  File /usr/local/zope/lib/python/Products/FSSession/, line
87, in _
    (Object: TM)
  File /usr/local/zope/lib/python/Products/FSSession/, line
208, in
    (Object: FSSession)
OSError: [Errno 21] Is a directory: '/usr/local/zope/var/FSSession/'

Any help will be very appreciative!