I've had a similar problem, with Zope coredumping, but since I recompiled
python using the same compiler that I compiled Zope with, Zope works

/Fredrik Aronsson

(I've included the smallest script I could find that dumped core. If it
dumps core for you too, perhaps you have the same problem.)

#!/usr/local/bin/python -u
import sys

print "Content-type: text/plain"
print "Everything OK!"