Hi All,

I am just getting started in XML and am trying to figure out how it works
with Zope.  I would like to be able to post some data to Zope in XML format
and have Zope parse the data into Zope objects.  Is this possible?  It seems
like I should be able to create the Zclasses and, when Zope receives the
post, have Zope automagically create the necessary objects from my classes.

Any input on how to do this or pointers to a better way would be fantastic.

Please respond to me directly as I am not currently able to handle the list
volume.

Thanks,

Eric.