Anders Eriksson wrote:
> I have joined the Portal and when I log in as this member and select
> 'My Stuff', I get a new menu item: 'Re-configure portal'! Which will
> let this user/member change things that only the owner/super should be
> able to do!(?)

This could be one of two things, IIUC:

1. You might still be 'logged in' through HTTP Basic Authentication from
when you created the portal. Try closing all your browsers, opening up a
new one, joining the portal with that one and see if the problem is
still there...

2. ...if it is, it's a bug, stick it in the PTK Tracker:

PS: This sort of thing is probably better suited to the
[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list.