Jon Franz wrote:
> <dtml-var mycount>
> However, I place the DTML into a new class, and then make
> a new instance of the class, and it wont work as above.
> I now have to do this:
> <dtml-with MyZCCount>
> <dtml-var MyZCCount>
> </dtml-with>
> And, instead of modifying the property of the calling document,
> it modifies the parent folder's properties.  Below is the DTML,
> can someone please explain what I need to do to get this to

I hope someone can answer this. I am having a similar problem. I
posted yesterday but haven't received an answer yet either.
There is a significant difference in the way properties get
changed in a ZClass depending on it being a folderish property or
a document property.
Trouble is I have figured out those differences. <g>

Can someone shed some light on this?

-- Tim Cook --
FreePM Project Coordinator
OS Health Care Alliance Supporter