Hello,

I'm having trouble scheduling events with Xron 0.0.9. I try to create a
scheduled event as described in the doc:

<dtml-with "manage_addProduct['Xron']">
   <dtml-call expr="manage_addXronDTMLMethod(
     this(),
     'SchedMethodId1',
     'Scheduled Method 1 Title',
     file = 'Content-Type: text/plain\n\nBANG!!!',
     executeAt = _.DateTime()+14
   )">
</dtml-with>

When executed within a DTML method, the code reports this error:

   Error Type: TypeError
   Error Value: keyword parameter redefined

I found that the 0.0.9 version of Xron added a new parameter, periodDays,
to the method. Adding that produced the same error message. I tried naming
all parameters also to no avail. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Environment:
Zope version: Zope 2.2.0 (binary release, python 1.5.2, solaris-2.6-sparc)

Thanks in advance,

Dwayne Morrison
[EMAIL PROTECTED]