From: "Dwayne Morrison" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Hi,
>
> Sorry to mail you directly instead of posting to the zope group, but my
> posts are bouncing from egroups.com.

egroups is just a mirror. You have to post to [EMAIL PROTECTED] You can join
[EMAIL PROTECTED] from http://www.zope.org/Resources/MailingLists .

> Anyway, I'm having trouble scheduling events with Xron 0.0.9. I try to
> create a scheduled event as described in the doc:
>
>    <dtml-with "manage_addProduct['Xron']">
>    <dtml-call expr="manage_addXronDTMLMethod(
>            this(),
>            'SchedMethodId1',
>            'Scheduled Method 1 Title',
>             file = 'Content-Type: text/plain\n\nBANG!!!',
>             executeAt = _.DateTime()+14
>              )">
>    </dtml-with>
>
> When executed within a DTML method, the code reports this error:
>
>    Error Type: TypeError
>    Error Value: keyword parameter redefined
>
> I found that the 0.0.9 version of Xron added a new parameter,
> periodDays, to the method. Adding that produced the same error
> message. I tried naming all parameters also to no avail. Any
>
> Environment:
> Zope version: Zope 2.2.0 (binary release, python 1.5.2, solaris-2.6-
> sparc)
>
> Thanks in advance,

The above method works on Zope 2.1.3 but not on Zope 2.2.0. I don't know why
there should be a difference. I will check into it and let you know what I
find.

Maybe someone else on the list has a ready answer?

-- Loren