Jason Cunliffe wrote:

> What's missing?

For example, everything with Java (e.g. Apple WebObjects) or
Perl (e.g. Mason).

There is a good overview of Content Management Systems at

    http://www.camworld.com/cms/

> For each of above I'd like to fill in the following:

> 'con':[<cons>] }

That's a bit difficult to do because we don't know what you
want to do with a CMS/web application platform. Manila, for
instance, is a nice end-user weblog application but not a
replacement for a real web app server.

> If was more adept in DTML was I could put up a comparative poll page though
> I suspect most here would respond like you Nils.

I'm only an innocent Computer Science student who still thinks
that in Real Life (tm) outside university you research competing
solutions before selecting a product :-)

Anyone else seeing the parallel to software mentioned in Douglas
Adams' "Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency"?

Cheers,
Nils
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]