> infact this is the problem, right now i'm not able to program in python
> but only on using zope.

Hm, you'd be surprised how easy the Python bit is. THere is excellent
documentation at the Python site (http://www.python.org)

> I used the FSSession product before and i think that should be a Similar
> product to make changes on files.

It seems to me the problem is too general to be able to make a sensible
product to deal with it.

> thank you for the help.

You could also have a look at the LocalFS product
(http://www.zope.org/Members/jfarr/Products/LocalFS). It will let you
incorporate local directories into your Zope site as if they were inside

There is also some documentation about writing files outside Zope

Perhaps this will get you started some more