Magnus Alvestad wrote:

> Third, you are only obligated to distribute source to parties you have
> already distributed the binary version to.  I can't really see a
> customer buying a zope site from you and not expecting 'source'
> anyway.

The problem is not that a client who paid for custom development
will get the source. It's the fact that you have to release the
source code of an enhanced GPL'ed component (and possibly stuff
built with it) for everyone else, too.

Another issue is that in a complex object oriented environment
like Zope it's difficult to determine if you only used a GPL'ed
component or "embraced and extended" it.

Cheers,
Nils
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]