Hi all,

just to check:

with zope 220 when I do any changes to a normal user in a normal
acl_users folder this user can no more access the zope module via ftp, i.e,
login ok but a simple dir command return a unauthorized error .
Isn't suppose to the FTP server view this changes cause its accessing the
acl_users in memory? I only solve this restarting the ftp server.
Is suppose to be like this, restart the ftp server to reflect user
permissions changes?

Best Regards,
Júlio Dinis Silva