Dear Sirs,

I would like to introduce our website FarmChina.com to you.

FarmChina is the first and only B to B website in China specializing in agricultural
products. It provides an e-commerce platform to connect buyers and sellers in
China with their partners abroad.

You can register free to obtain agriculture business news and import/export data,
post your buy/sell product information, create your company web pages free of
charge to introduce your company. Have your page translated into Chinese, and
posted on the Chinese version website for a small translation and hosting fee.
Moreover, you can find distributors or sale agents through our Deal Making service.

FarmChina has been chosen as a Stackyard SuperSite and is featuring as 'Site
of the Month' for August 2000. Please visit our website at http://www.farmchina.com
to find other valuable features and services.

We will appreciate it if you can share our website will your friends or business
partners. And it would be our pleasure if you have interest in cooperating or
exchanging link with us.

For more information, please feel free to contact me.

Best regards,
Jessie Gao
International Dept.
FarmChina.com

Tel: +8610-65814212/13/14/15 Ext.24
Fax: +8610-65815987
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Address: Room 315, North Tower He Qiao Grand Pacific Building,
        8A Chaoyang District, Beijing 100026
        P.R. China

P.S.. Our agriculture includes Grain & Oil, Vegetable & fruit, Food & Processing,
Dairy, Fishery, Livestock, Poultry, Fertilizer, Chemicals, feed, seed, Flower,
Additive, Ag Machinery.