I finally went to upgrade our production machine (the one which
runs cosmetica.com.br and hackandroll.org) to Zope 2.2.

When I did (and after upgrading SiteAccess and updating its
objects with the provided script), BannerFolders and BannerAds
stopped working.

So, I went to the Control Panel and deleted the product, to
install the newer version. Before that, Zope was restarted, and
suddenly the Banner objects started functioning normally - with
their Product missing!

On top of that, I tried to install the Product and it gives me
a "Duplicate Class Ids" error...

It's been a while since I've been so puzzled and impressed by a
bug :-)

          Hack and Roll  ( http://www.hackandroll.org )
            News for, uh, whatever it is that we are.

http://zope.gf.com.br/lalo           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
         pgp key: http://zope.gf.com.br/lalo/pessoal/pgp

Brazil of Darkness (RPG)    ---     http://zope.gf.com.br/BroDar

Zope maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
**   No cross posts or HTML encoding!  **
(Related lists - 
 http://lists.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-dev )

Reply via email to