Maik Roeder wrote:

> I guess the Catalog doesn't support OR searches, which would
> do what you need.

Actually the ZCatalog solution works. But having 15,212 instances
of a ZClass in one BTree folder was pretty slow. I ASS-U-MEd that
an external python method might provide a better solution?

In the Real World(tm), there won't be but maybe one-half as many
codes in an installation. But I like 'worst case' testing. <g>

-- Tim Cook --
Cook Information Systems | Office: (901) 884-4126 8am-5pm CDT
* Specializing in Open Source Business Systems *
FreePM Project Coordinator
OSHCA Founding Supporter