OK maybe I'm missing something, but I can't see how to use the debugger to get
information that Zope won't normally serve anyway. I'm trying to find the remnant of a
product that didn't' get completely deleted. It doesn't appear on the management
interface and I can't see anything with the debugger that I can't see through the
management interface. What I really want to do is list/edit all the kinds of data Zope
knows about....

Josh