Hi,
I am trying to create a new XMLDocument object and then stuff some data into
it - all from DTML.  I can create a new default XMLDocument with:

<dtml-with "manage_addProduct['XMLDocument']">
  <dtml-call "add('testid', 'testtitle')">
</dtml-with>

After I create the new XMLDocument, I would like to do something like:

<dtml-call "testid.manage_edit(data='New Data for the XMLDocument')">

The stumper is, this call doesn't throw any errors, but it also doesn't
change the data!

Any ideas?  Pls respond directly to [EMAIL PROTECTED] as well as the list
(I'm not on the list).

Thanks,

Eric.