"Júlio Dinis Silva" wrote:

> more specific it is a zdbase problem, and by consequence zdconfera
> and zdiscussions are broken.
>
> somewhere on startup:
>
> zope couldnt import Products.ZDBase
> ZDiscussions.py line 106
> lib\python\App\class_init.py line 109 in default__class_init
> lib\python\AccessControl\Permisson.py line 204 in registerPermissions
>
> Anyone?
>
> ps.sorry for this 'traceback' but (dont ask me why) I lost the copy+paste
>mojo of my window manager :-(

Hello,

This problem maybe is the same i've with the version 2.2.1.

There is a missing comma in the definition of __ac_permissions__ in
class
ZDItem (file ZDiscussions.py):

    __ac_permissions__ = (
        ('Manage properties', ('manage_addProperty',
                               'manage_editProperties',
                               'manage_delProperties',
                               'manage_changeProperties',))
        )

Try add a comma before the last parenthesis:

    __ac_permissions__ = (
        ('Manage properties', ('manage_addProperty',
                               'manage_editProperties',
                               'manage_delProperties',
                               'manage_changeProperties',)),
        )