"Suhail Murtaza" <> writes:
 > .... Well i solved the problem though after a lot of
 > hardship ....
 > Ffnally i found the culprit...ZDebug :).
Congratulations!
 > I tried to post my message on zope@Zope .org but it does always
 > bounce back.
I have some understanding for that:

 * your email address is invalid (empty)

 * your mail service provider has no DNS for the mailing host

Therefore, my spam filter dropped the messages which you sent
directly to me. Maybe, other mail software does not like it either.

 > Sir Have u faced the same problem after installing Zdegbug?????
 > Plzz let me know ....
I did not yet install ZDebug.
And I probably won't do it for the time being.
Although I am very curious how ZDebug is able to disturb
"sendmail".

Dieter