[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
 > I have a comma delimited file ...
 > ...  If so, does one of them allow me to use
 > my existing db file (at least import it)?
There will be no problem to import your file.

The following external method imports the file
and returns the list of its elements.
This list can then be processed with "dtml-in":

        import string

        def importCommaSeparatedFile(filename):
          """returns list of items in comma separated file with name *filename*."""
          return string.split(open(filename).read(),',')

To do the whole work, you have to learn something about
Zope, external methods, "dtml-in" and maybe Z SQL methods
(if your links go into a relational database).

You will have to do some homework.

Dieter