Andy McKay wrote:
> I've given it a __call__ method, but not a __str__. Ive most problems
> resolve around the objects name, absolute_url, __name__, so perhaps fiddling
> with __str__ might be an answer.

Sorry, but none of that made sense... What are the actual problems
you're having with names, absolute_url and __name__?

I don't see how fiddling with __str__ would help this...

> Oh I think I see. I'll go and have another look. I can see a product coming
> out of this called the DMTLFolder :)

Hmmm... I'd still advise against this. A normal folde with an index_html
method is much more flexible and robust...

> Thanks! I have to say Squishdot is one of those products whose code I keep
> looking at to figure out how they heck things can be done

Me too! :-)

Most fo the 'funky' stuff was done by Butch before I got my grubby mits
on it ;-)

cheers,

Chris