I need to patch Zope source code to make an I18N module of my own work.
The function I need to patch is Publish.py in lib/python/ZPublisher
(only the publish function).

I'd like to to it a 'clean' way, that is, without modifying the actual
source code. To achieve this, I can copy the publish function into
MyPublish.py, patch it, and, somewhere in the Zope source file
hierarchy, put something the following statement :
ZPublisher.publish = MyPublish

Well, huh... This is theory. It doesn't work because I don't know where
ZPublisher is actually imported into Zope, and, thus, where my
affectation will really take effect.

Does anyone knows how to do this ? Or perhaps someone knows a better way
to "cleanly" patch Zope source ?.....

Many thanks,