Trip Length: Weeks
End Results: Full Zopista
1) Start off with your own installation. Install it and get to know the
start up features
2) Take a right at the Zope tutorial. Do it. Do it again. Do it with your
3) Go straight till you have made your own website
4) Go around the round-about at the Zope.org products area. Download some.
Install them. Play with them. See how they are written.
5) Take a left at http://zdp.zope.org it will answer a lot of questions and
give you some good ideas.
6) Got 3 miles down the Case Studies road. Read them. They are way cool.
7) Stop other sites built in Zope (list on Zope.org). You will see that Zope
can do almost anything.
8) Enjoy the ride...
> From: "iap_y2fun.com" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 20:34:34 +0800
> To: "Zope List Submission" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: [Zope] Can someone give me a roadmap to explore Zope further
> Dear all,
> After couple of months study, Zope attracts me very much,
> I would like to explore further.
> Can someone give me a roadmap, or points me a way.
> Thanks a lot.
> Zope maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> ** No cross posts or HTML encoding! **
> (Related lists -
> http://lists.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-dev )
Zope maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
** No cross posts or HTML encoding! **
(Related lists -