Shane Hathaway wrote:

> That's not to say that Greg's difficulties are unique.  I just don't
> think his solution is appropriate for most.  Synchronization is a major
> need for Zope.  In fact, I have some working code!  But *I need
> feedback*.

Great, but this demonstrates another Zope problem :-)

> http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Proposals/SynchronizationTab

You have to follow a few mailing lists, web sites and a zillion Wikis to
stay up-to-date. This is very time intensive. Heck, this can be a full
time job. How about posting extremely short abstracts (two to four
lines) of new developments in the Zope Weekly News?

Cheers,
Nils
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]