Hi all,
I am trying to use the yihaw folder. well I am able to import the
YihawDirectory.zexp and also successfully add a yihaw folder while in the
manage view. In side the yihaw folder Create a faq item. Done that
for e.g : 968388000 (what is systems??)
clicking on that item generates the following error.I am using zope 2.2.0
Thx and regards.
Error Type: NameError
Error Value: Catalog  Troubleshooting Suggestions This resource may be
trying to reference a nonexistent object or variable Catalog.  The URL may
be incorrect.  The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.  A
resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.  For
more detailed information about the error, please refer to the HTML source
for this page.  If the error persists please contact the site maintainer.
Thank you for your patience.
Traceback (innermost last):
  File C:\PROGRA~1\WebSite\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 222, in
  File C:\PROGRA~1\WebSite\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 187, in
  File C:\PROGRA~1\WebSite\lib\python\Zope\__init__.py, line 221, in
    (Object: CatalogAware)
  File C:\PROGRA~1\WebSite\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 171, in
  File C:\PROGRA~1\WebSite\lib\python\ZPublisher\mapply.py, line 160, in
    (Object: manage_baseproperties)
  File C:\PROGRA~1\WebSite\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 112, in
    (Object: manage_baseproperties)
  File C:\PROGRA~1\WebSite\lib\python\OFS\DTMLMethod.py, line 167, in
    (Object: manage_baseproperties)
  File C:\PROGRA~1\WebSite\lib\python\DocumentTemplate\DT_String.py, line
502, in __call__
    (Object: manage_baseproperties)
  File C:\PROGRA~1\WebSite\lib\python\DocumentTemplate\DT_In.py, line 633,
in renderwob
    (Object: Catalog(meta_type='Yihaw Pointer'))
  File C:\PROGRA~1\WebSite\lib\python\DocumentTemplate\DT_Util.py, line 337,
in eval
    (Object: Catalog(meta_type='Yihaw Pointer'))
    (Info: Catalog)
  File <string>, line 0, in ?
NameError: (see above)