Excellent, that did the trick.  Thanks!

And now, after the fact, I see that the CHANGES.txt file mentions this
technique.  RTFM on me.

I'm glad to have SiteAccess.  In combination with the Apache ProxyPass
method <http://www.zope.org/Members/anser/apache_zserver/> it's been
working well to host several domains from the same Zope/Zserver
instance.  Very cool.  It _did_ take me while to realize that I needed
version 2 of SiteAccess to work with Zope 2.
<http://www.zope.org/Members/4am/SiteAccess> only has links to version
1 of SiteAccess, which threw me off for a while.

On Sat, Sep 23, 2000 at 12:01:11PM -0400, Evan Simpson wrote:
> Yow! No need for such extreme measures.  Put SiteAccess back, then open the
> management interface for the subtree folder in your Zope, using:
> http://your.zope/the-subtree/_SUPPRESS_SITEROOT/manage_main
> ...and delete the SiteRoot.

Fred Yankowski           [EMAIL PROTECTED]      tel: +1.630.879.1312
Principal Consultant     www.OntoSys.com       fax: +1.630.879.1370
OntoSys, Inc             38W242 Deerpath Rd, Batavia, IL 60510, USA