How can I provide ZOPE Hosting? I have successfully tried SiteAccess and
Apache Proxying, but thatīs not what I like - itīs a little bit ZOPE
"light", no control panel for clients...

I think itīs best to provide a zope installation for any of our clients,
but, wouldnīt that be eating up my servers memory? Today iīve set up three
installations by simply having 3 zope installations running on different
ports in different folders (/www/domain/zope).

Is there any more advanced way to do (virtual) hosting with zope AND provide
control panels to the clients or is it okay to have one installation per
costumer running?
MfG / best regards,
Peer Dicken
Softwareentwicklung & Unternehmensberatung
Edisonstr. 1
59199 Bönen
Tel.: +49 23 83 - 9191-0
Fax.: +49 23 83 - 919191