Hi,
        After struggling with Zope 2.2.1 + SiteAccess 2.0.0b3 upgraded
from Zope 2.1.6, I gave up: I purged the previous installation and
started from scratch.
        Now I have a strange scenario: SiteAccess is installed and I can
see SiteRoot and Set Access Rule in the popup menu but SiteAccess
doesn't appear in Products. So when I try to add a SiteRoot I get:

------------

               Error Type: AttributeError
               Error Value: SiteAccess

<!--
Traceback (innermost last):
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 222, in
publish_module
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 187, in
publish
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py, line 221, in
zpublisher_exception_hook
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 162, in
publish
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/BaseRequest.py, line 338, in
traverse
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/App/FactoryDispatcher.py, line 102, in
__bobo_traverse__
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/App/Product.py, line 135, in _product
    (Object: Traversable)
AttributeError: (see above)

        How to fix this?
        I have restarted zope a number of times without success!

[]s,
Mario O.de Menezes            "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but
    IPEN-CNEN/SP                 is the Lord's purpose that prevails"
http://curiango.ipen.br/~mario                 Prov. 19.21
                   http://www.revistalinux.com.br