Well its easier to edit XML, i could export a folderish object and then edit
it.
But is it my hooped version of Zope or can Zope not import its own exported
XML?

Error Type: TypeError
Error Value: first argument must be sequence of strings

Traceback (innermost last):
  File D:\zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 222, in publish_module
  File D:\zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 187, in publish
  File D:\zope\lib\python\Zope\__init__.py, line 221, in
zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: ApplicationDefaultPermissions)
  File D:\zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 171, in publish
  File D:\zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\mapply.py, line 160, in mapply
    (Object: manage_importObject)
  File D:\zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 112, in call_object
    (Object: manage_importObject)
  File D:\zope\lib\python\OFS\ObjectManager.py, line 504, in
manage_importObject
    (Object: ApplicationDefaultPermissions)
  File D:\zope\lib\python\ZODB\ExportImport.py, line 142, in importFile
  File D:\zope\lib\python\OFS\XMLExportImport.py, line 189, in importXML
  File D:\zope\lib\python\Shared\DC\xml\xyap.py, line 57, in unknown_endtag
  File D:\zope\lib\python\Shared\DC\xml\ppml.py, line 704, in <lambda>
TypeError: (see above)