> > Any ideas how the sync would be done?
> >
> WorldPilot has the ability to do this, allegedly.

WorldPilot's Palm side of things was still broken last I checked (last week,
IIRC) - it was complaining of login errors, though you could login happily
through other means. Get the freshest version of the software you can as it
might be fixed now.

 John Chandler  /  Software Developer  /  New Information Paradigms Ltd
   [ Linux in the office, AmigaOS in the home, PalmOS in the pocket ]
 The opinions above aren't those of my company...
                           ...but then, they aren't really mine either.