Hello all,

after updating to Zope-2.2.0 I have problems with ZSQL methods.
It seems as if the namespace of ZSQL methods has changed sind Zope-2.1.x.
I cannot access the AUTHENTICATED_USER object anymore - it is not known to
ZSQL methods:
gives an "Missing input variable, AUTHENTICATED_USER" error
<dtml-var "AUTHENTICATED_USER.getUserName()">
gives "error type:  NameError
       error value: AUTHENTICATED_USER"

The security mechanism of my application heavily depends on this object!
What has happened to the ZSQL methods? I have already updated to Zope-2.2.2
but with no luck so far.

Any help is greatly appreciated,
This email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of
computer viruses.

Francotyp-Postalia AG & Co.