Greetings!

I know I saw this discussed a long time ago, but I completely failed
to find the thread anywhere, so here goes . . .

We're running a somewhat older release of Zope with ZOracleDA, and
we've run up against a 1000-record limit when returning data for
reports, etc.  I know that this is intended behavior (careful_range
in DT_Util.py), but I'm wondering what the reasoning is, and if I
should be even considering playing around with this (I'm assuming
it was put in there for *some* reason . . . :)

Thanks in advance for your help!
-CJ