> > WorldPilot's Palm side of things was still broken last I checked (last
> week,
> > IIRC) - it was complaining of login errors, though you could login
> happily
> > through other means. Get the freshest version of the software you can
> as it
> > might be fixed now.
> The CVS version works better.  I have got it to synch memos, todos and
> addresses with no problem.  The calendar entries get transferred but
> when
> they appear on the web page the times and dates are awry.

Cheers for the update Alastair! I'll take a look when I next get a spare

 John Chandler  /  Software Developer  /  New Information Paradigms Ltd
   [ Linux in the office, AmigaOS in the home, PalmOS in the pocket ]
 The opinions above aren't those of my company...
                           ...but then, they aren't really mine either.